Bovis Homes, Cringleford - Consortium Road
Round House Park is a new Bovis Homes housing development set in the village of Cringleford, close to the centre of Norwich. The project includes the construction of roads and sewers both on and off site as well as every aspect of the groundwork’s for the properties being developed on the site.
The works we have been contracted to undertake are:
- Sewer diversions
- Adoptable foul and surface water drainage
- Adoptable roads and footpaths
- Plot foundations
- Service mains and road ducts
- Driveways and private parking
- Private plot drainage
- Paths & patios
- Screen & retaining walls
- Section 278 works & consortium infrastructure
On completion this development will have a new primary school, shop, play areas and large open spaces.