Persimmon Homes, Framingham Earl - Pigot Lane
Earlsmead is a new Charles Church development in the picturesque village of Framingham Earl, ideally situated just 7 miles south of Norwich.
We have been contracted to undertake the installation of new roads throughout the site, infrastructure (sewers and utilities) and residential dwellings / plots. The development consists of three, four, five bedroom executive style homes alongside 2 bedroom bungalows.
With 100 plots / dwellings to be built the project will involve taking on a multitude of the services that we currently offer such as:
- Adoptable foul and surface water drainage including pumping station
- Adoptable roads and footpaths
- Plot foundations
- Service mains and road ducts
- Site stabilisation / remediation
- Driveways and private parking
- Private plot drainage
- Paths & patios
- Screen and retaining walls
- Section 278 works
We anticipate to have the site completed by the end of 2017.